1Z0-897 pdfAll Oracle solaris 1Z0-897(Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert Exam) pdf List.
|Oracle Actual 1Z0-897 pdf 120q by Jack||125||Jul 28, 2015|
|Oracle solaris 1Z0-897 questions pdf download by Bob_Hope||120||Jul 28, 2015|
|Free Oracle 1Z0-897 v2013-6-10 pdf 2share||113||Jul 28, 2015|
|Testinises solaris 1Z0-897 vce download 120q by boomish||125||Jul 28, 2015|
|Free Exambible 1Z0-897 examcollection DUMPS 113q by Igor||113||Jul 28, 2015|
About the Oracle 1Z0-897 pdf
PDFCOLLECTION is a convenient and efficient channel towards solaris 1Z0-897 certification. We offer free 1Z0-897 pdf about the Oracle solaris exam, Here you can download free pdf for such certifications as solaris and so on..
The Oracle 1Z0-897 questions and answers are easy to understand which guarantee you pass Oracle successfully. a lots of successful candidates choose certleader 1Z0-897 question and answers in .pdf, Our questions are prepared by our expert, you will find them to be helpful and precise. You can use our free 1Z0-897 questions demo for validating knowledge products.right now, our 1Z0-897 questions and answers comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
A. No further configuration is required - the JavaEE runtime will pick up the security constraint and configure the web container to match.
B. The developer will have to configure the web container to require authenticated access to the URLs corresponding to this resource, so the proper information can be propagated to the EJB container.
C. The developer will have to turn on authentication in the web container configuration file, so that all incoming requests are authenticated in order to be processed.
D. The developer will have to configure the web container to require authenticated access to the URLs corresponding to this resource, and then map web-tier roles to ejb-tier roles, since the JAX-RS and EJB runtimes cannot use the same set of roles.
9. A developer needs to write a Web service that supports user sessions that timeout after 120 seconds. Which configuration file is correct for the developer use? (Choose one)
10. A developer creates the following web service: Assuming that he packages the class in a war file without deployment descriptors, the web service is hosted by a EE container relative to module context at ? (Choose one)
11. A developer is creating a web service endpoint using a stateless session EJB for the business logic of an application. Choose two methods to select role based access control for the business logic ? (Choose two)
A. Using method-permission element in ejb-jar.xml
B. Using .htaccess file in the application\'s ear
C. Using <security-role> element in web.xml
D. By specifying security annotations like @RolesAllowed in the EJB class
12. Which of the following security technology is not covered in Metro project? (Choose one.)
13. A Web service needs to encrypt certain SOAP headers when responding. Which statement about this encryption is true?
A. The Web service runtime is the appropriate place for such encryption.
B. The Web service business logic is the appropriate place for such encryption.
C. Either the Web service business logic or runtime is appropriate for such encryption.
D. Neither the Web service business logic nor runtime is appropriate for such encryption.
E. Transport level security protocol like SSL should be used to meet the requirements without code changes.
14. An automobile manufacturer publishes a Web service for use by their suppliers. The manufacturer has stringent security requirements that require suppliers to verify their identity. Data integrity and confidentiality must be maintained between the client and the server. Which two meet all of these requirements? (Choose two.)
A. X.509 and XKMS
B. XACML and XKMS
C. SSL and mutual authentication
D. XML Encryption and XML Digital Signature
E. Private network and XML Signature
15. Which two statements are true about public key digital signatures applied to Web services? (Choose two)
A. The receiver verifies that the message matches the digital signature using its own private key.
B. The sender creates a digital signature using its own private key and sends that signature along with the original document.
C. The sender creates a digital signature using its own public key and sends that signature along with the original document.
D. The receiver verifies that the message matches the digital signature using the sender\'s public key.
Instant Access to Try 1Z0-897 Free Demo : http://www.exambible.com/1Z0-897-exam/